Thursday, August 21, 2008

Learn How To Foot Brake Well


I know my personal stories are quite boring and no-one really cares about me but heres one that I hope entertains you.
I recently found out I can stop quite well from fair speeds. Yesterday I was doing maybe 30 down a hill when I saw a car pull out of its driveway. I started airbraking to see if it would stop blocking the whole road but no it didn't. So I decided I needed to footbrake. So I put my foot down. Then it catches and I do a superman onto the asphalt. It was like a painful slip'n'slide. I got multiple cases of deep roadrash (very white) with one on my elbow going about a cm deep. I ruined a pair of pants and also managed to take a chunk out of my cell phone (it's terrible anyways so I'm hoping this will help me get a new one). So no riding for a week or so, but this is good for you guys, because I will now actually post things. 
P.S. Has anyone noticed the fact you make alot of jokes when you're injured?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read that post. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

I just want too take time too Thank all the people for doing what you do and making the community what it is im a long time reader and first time poster so i just wanted to say thanks.